Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sad news

The below post was written on Monday night after we found out that Baby El was a boy. I have documented BOTH of my sons' life and I thought it was only fair to share my happiness the day before I heard the bad news about Bryce. I want to make a scrapbook and this post needs to be published to add it correctly.

I have many feelings about May 15, and strangely there are good memories too of that day. But obviously mostly sad. I am still processing everything that has happened, and if I have the courage and ability to write about it. I know everyone is worried about me and my family. If it is at all comforting to know, I am taking anti-depressants.

If you read the post below, it discusses a blog site we made for Bryce. We did pull this site from our "Links of interest" selection, but it just demonstrates again that we were so happy and so excited about our baby boy. You can still click on the link to see the post if you so desire.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Dianna

1 comment:

Lili Z said...

Dear Dianna ~ As difficult as it is that Bryce is no longer with us, the fact remains that he was with us, and that for a time, his existence was celebrated with much love and joy. His name is a tribute to commemorate some of that joy that this little guy made you and Gus think of, and the joy of that name will live on. Evan has been heartbroken, crying as only a 14 year old boy can, that he will not get to meet Bryce in this world and play with him. We are helping you cry with sadness at his passing, and we hope with all our hearts that someday the joy of his life will be a sweet enough memory that tears will not be needed with every thought of this precious little boy. We love you so very much, Dianna, Gusti, and Zane, and we will never forget "our" little Bryce. With love and prayers for you, Dianna and Gusti, and for Bryce's grandparents and aunts and uncles and all of his grieving family and friends--Cousin Linda and Evan