Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What a day!

After an amazing Mother's Day weekend, the celebration continues. Today was the day we found out the gender of El the Embryo, now known as Bryce Aubrey Zeiner. Yes, it is a boy! To commemorate this happy occasion, we celebrated with dinner, shopping, and making a new webpage for our boy! The link is to the left -- The Bryce BuZz. Details to this unforgettable day can be found in the new link. Enjoy!

Week 20 belly -- morning of the ultrasound. Dianna is wearing a gender neutral outfit, top courtesy of cousin Jennifer "Coming this Fall"

From El the Embryo


Now, most of you know that Dianna totally and completely 100% thought Baby El was a girl. There was no doubt in my mind today when I went into the ultrasound. My motherly women's intuition was incorrect, but I am overjoyed with knowing that I will have my Bryce.

Bryce Aubrey Zeiner
will be...
1.) A namesake to Aubrey "Papa" Lester
2.) Zane's little brother and best friend
3.) The second grandchild for 3 sets of grandparents
4.) Loved by all
5.) The most amazing second boy Dianna and Gus could hope for
6.) So many other things that I can not possibly imagine

And for those that think " Wow, Dianna is such a girly girl -- she totally needs a little girl". My response is simply... "That is what my dog Vegas is for". So do not be surprised when you see her dressed up like this ...

October 2005

Much love to all,
Mama Zeiner

No comments: